Visiting Italy Riding a Motorcycle has never been so easy!
Everybody likes to visit new countries. It makes you discover new places, meet new people, learn about their way of life, enriches your mind and makes you live new experiences.
But, with our motorcycle tours in Italy, what we propose you is not just “travelling” or “visiting Italy“, no, we offer your the option of LEAVING ITALY like a local motorcyclist.
As we are based in Florence (Tuscany, North-Central Italy), we will show you this amazing land like a host who opens the doors of his home. We will ride together the best roads where the Italian Motorcyclists go every weekend. We will show you the best towns of Italy, the secret spots, tell you the stories and facts that only Italians know. We will eat at the most typical restaurants, often run by families. Stay at hotels chosen with care and attention. We can supply support and help for whatever need you might have… In a few words: we play at home and nobody can beat us!
Many companies offer motorcycle tours in Italy but as they are foreigners, obviously the knowledge of the place will never be the same as a local company. In fact, even if there are many options of motorcycle tours in Italy, we prefer to focus on “our area”: Tuscany.
Why Tuscany? Easy:
- Tuscany is a big region with dozens of cities and towns everybody should see at least once in their life, like: Florence, Siena, Lucca, Pisa, Volterra, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Montalcino, Pienza, Montepulciano, Cortona, Arezzo, Massa Marittima and many more!
- The countryside is just so beautiful and offers many different areas, from woods, to rolling hills, the Mediterranean Sea, the lunar landscape of the Crete Senesi.
- The roads are really fun and you will enjoy the riding as much as the touristic visits.
- The food: Tuscany is renown for its food (pasta, meat, cheese…) and wine (Chianti, Rosso di Montalcino, Brunello di Montalcino, Sassicaia…)
- In a few words: a motorcycle tour in Italy must include Tuscany and what we offer you is the option of discovering this region in a deep way, with local motorcyclist.