MotoGP San Marino Experience (Sept 12-16)
MotoGP San Marino Experience is a fantastic motorcycle tour of 5 days and 4 nights exclusively dedicated to all the fans of the best motorbike races championship in the world. This race takes place in the Misano Adriatico circuit of Marco Simoncelli for the MotoGP San Marino Grand Prix. The tour starts from Florence and includes 2 days tickets to see the qualifying (on Saturday) and race (on Sunday) in a stand with numbered seat and maxi-screen to follow all the race without losing any detail! Included in the price there is a cap of you preferred rider (let us know which is your preferred rider to make sure you’ve got your perfect cap!). We will meet in Florence on Thursday for a short ride, on Friday we will ride through the Apennine Mounts making the Futa Pass and Raticosa Pass to visit the Ducati Museum and Factory and then go to Rimini. We will stay in a nice hotel in Rimini with swimming-pool a just a few meters from the sea and only a few kilometers from the circuit of Misano Adriatico. On Saturday we will see the qualifying in the morning and then in the afternoon visit Tavullia the town where Valentino Rossi grew-up and has his ranch, fan club and official store! On Sunday we will see the 3 races of the MotogGP San Marino Grand Prix (Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP). In the afternoon free time to relax on the beaches of the Adriatic riviera. On Monday morning we will visit the Republic of San Marino, an impressive medieval city with an impressive view over the Adriatic Riviera, come back to Florence enjoying the roads of the Italian countryside and the curves of the Apennines. A wonderful experience that will allow you to see one of the best MotoGP races of the year, discover great places and all this riding a motorcycle in some of the best roads of Italy!
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure.|
|DISTANCE||550 km / 341 miles|
|NOT INCLUDED|| |
For this tour you can choose 4 different motorcycle options:
Type A: Ducati Multistrada 1260, BMW S1000XR, BMW R1250GS, HD Street Glide Special (or similar)
Type B: Ducati Multistrada 950, BMW F850GS, Moto Guzzi V85 TT, HD Road King (or similar)
Type C: Ducati Scrambler 800, BMW F750GS, Moto Guzzi V7, HD SuperLow (or similar)
Your own bike (more than 250 cc)
Please note that if your preferred motorcycle is not available for your dates, you can choose an available alternative from the same Type. If you change Type we will change the price accordingly. Please, visit our Rental Service page to see the accessories you can rent from us.
PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT
This tour starts on a Thursday (Sept 12th) and finishes on a Monday (Sept 16th). If, for any reason, you are not interested in the first or last day of the tour, that is possible, let us know your plans, flights, etc and we will find the best solution so you can live this experience according to your personal needs.
MOTOGP EXPERIENCE SAN MARINO – RATES
|Your own bike||Rental Type A||Rental Type B||Rental Type C|
|Single rider||1.750 €*||2.700 €*||2.500 €*||2.350 €*|
|Rider + passenger||2.950 €||3.900 €||3.700 €||3.550 €|
*extra for single room: 100 euros per night
MAKE THIS TOUR PRIVATE
Wish to ride alone with your riding buddies? Private Motorcycle Tours in Italy are a great way to enjoy the adventure. Contact us with your preferred dates and group details. We will check the availability for your tour dates and will come back to you with a price quote for your special request. Please note that even if the minimum number of participants won’t be reached by your group, you might still be able to do the tour but with different prices than the standard.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 1 night in a hotel in Florence (2 people per room)
- 3 nights in a hotel in Rimini (2 people per room) with swimming-pool, near the sea, and the circuit
- All breakfast (4)
- 2 lunches and 3 dinners (water included, not alcohol)
- tickets for Ducati Museum and Factory (with English speaking guide)
- 1 cap per person (choose your preferred one between all the MotoGP riders / teams)
- 1 MotoGP ticket per person to for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) in a stand with numbered seat and maxi-screen
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage and insurance (not if you use your own bike)
- English speaking guide on his motorcycle
WHAT IS EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICE:
- 3 lunches (including the 2 lunches on the circuit) and a dinner
- City taxes, tips…
- All services not mentioned as included and all items of a personal nature
- Single room for an extra price of 100 euros per night
MOTOGP EXPERIENCE SAN MARINO – TERMS OF BOOKING
A payment of 30% is requested upon confirmation The remaining 70% is due 30 days before the tour For more information, please visit our FAQ’s We’re on Spanish National TV!