New year, new adventures!
2018 has just ended, so it’s time to take stock of the situation. It has been a great year for us for many reasons:
- We had many new customers who are now friends, I would like personally to thank all of them and wish you a great 2019!
- Our customers seem to be happy with their experience as all the reviews we received are 5 stars!
- We had many good experiences and adventures, many good things happened during the tours
- No accidents: this is very important, there were 0 accidents, everybody got home safe and in one piece, maybe some hurt butt!
- Some little problems but solved quickly: not always everything goes 100% perfect and we obviously had some little situation to manage, but we were able to solve them all (the protagonists will remember haha!)
We are now focused in 2019 with many news:
- 11 times the Tuscany week tour
- 8 times the Chianti & Val d’Orcia tour
- 5 times the Cities of Tuscany tour
- 38 times the Chianti Tour
- 17 times the Ducati Experience
- 30 times the Seaside & Volterra
- 2 times the MotoGP Experience (Mugello and Misano Adriatico)
We have new t-shirts you can buy now and are free if you book your tour before February 15th.
We will update soon the rental motorcycles with the new BMW and Ducati models, also we will add more Moto Guzzi models.
We have cancelled the Apennines Tour as it was the one with lower demand.
We feel that 2019 will be a great riding year, we are ready to make you discover our wonderful region, we hope you are ready too!