A new year is coming and everything is ready for a fantastic comeback. We managed to get through these 2 hard years, the new calendar of events is set, all the tours are planned, the bikes are ready… We just need you, so don’t be shy and book now your dream motorcycle holiday!
2022 the dawn of the comeback!
A motorcycling season full of events
As we can’t wait to restart with our tours, the 2022 calendar will be full of tours almost everyday. If you have a look at the calendar you’ll see that no matter when you are coming to Tuscany, there will always be a tour for you. Here’s the details:
- 8 times the Tuscany week tour and the Harley-Davidson week tour
- 9 times the Chianti & Val d’Orcia tour
- 7 times the Cities of Tuscany tour
- 45 times the Chianti Tour
- 32 times the Ducati Experience
- 22 times the Seaside & Volterra tour
- 2 times the MotoGP Experience (Mugello and Misano Adriatico)
- 1 time the Tuscany, Umbria and Sardinia tour
- 1 time our brand new Total Tuscan Experience with stay in a villa
Covid measures: we are ready and flexible!
We are taking care of all the details to beat the virus. All our staff is fully vaccinated and we have a number of measures to make sure you make your experience with us in the most safe way:
- Hotels with cleaning policies in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use
- Hand sanitizer available in restaurants and hotels
- First aid kit available
- PCR test available on location (at additional costs)
Also, since the pandemic started, we adopted a flexible policy with our customers. So, in case you need to postpone your tour for Covid related reasons, we provide the maximum flexibility and cooperation to move your tour to your preferred future dates.
Still in doubt? Check our reviews!
- TripAdvisor 5 ⭐
- Google 5 ⭐
- Facebook 5 ⭐